But naming a child after the New Englander? If that were ever our intention, we got beat to the punch. Craig King of the U.K. named his son Keegan Bradley King on Wednesday.
— craig king (@ckingy) December 11, 2013
Bradley heeded the man's wishes and promptly retweeted. That's all King was hoping for, yet because some people love to spew hate on social media, he was also criticized for his decision.
— craig king (@ckingy) December 12, 2013
When the wife offers to name your child after an athlete, you don't ask questions. You just jump on that chance because the more she thinks about it, the more her friends will try to talk her out of it. But once it's on the birth certificate, it's official.
Well done, King. Don't listen to the haters. Congrats on your newborn son, and may his first words be "Baba Booey!"
Related Links: Keegan Bradley Emulates Kramer, Whales Beware!
Other Hot Links:
- TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
- Keegan Bradley on Howard Stern Wrap-Up Show
- Jason Dufner Puts Massive Rock in Keegan’s Bag
- Keegan Bradley Makes a Triple Bogey, Not Very Happy
- 7 Reasons To Love Keegan Bradley
- Keegan Bradley + WWE = Howard Stern
- Keegan Bradley Fires First Shot in BCS Battle with Jason Dufner
- 13 Best Moments of 2013