Bill Murray has made a habit of showing up in public randomly and surprising unsuspecting people. We should be so lucky. Really.
Murray's latest adventure brought him to the site of his lesser-known job as co-owner of the St. Paul Saints, a minor league baseball team.
Related Link: Bill Murray's Monday Was Better Than Yours
He surprised Saints fans on Thursday night for the team's final home game at Midway Stadium by working the turnstiles and checking tickets. He also took quite a few photos.
— bengarvin (@bengarvin) August 28, 2014
Remember that one time Bill Murray was at our last game at Midway. You better believe we know how to throw a party. pic.twitter.com/giwNBQOEXd
— St. Paul Saints (@StPaulSaints) August 28, 2014
Murray also caught the ceremonial first pitch, and he tossed the ball to the crowd after making the catch. Because he's Bill Murray.
Now that's what I call an owner. He'd definitely put fans in the seats if he made this his full-time gig.
Photo Gallery: Bill Murray
Related Video: Bill Murray Witnessed History at Yankee Stadium
- Bill Murray's Monday Was Better Than Yours
- Photos: Bill Murray
- Bill Murray Amazes On Reddit By Answering Everything
- 15 Legendary Caddyshack GIFs
- Cinderella Story: Harold Ramis, Caddyshack Director, Dead at 69
- Iconic Golf Movie Shots Not So Easy to Recreate
- Top 11 Most Memorable Caddyshack Moments
- See the Real Home of Caddyshack