Because of course he does.
Bubba Watson sure likes his big boy toys. That’s why Oakley designed a new truck for the former major winner. A truck that is completely bulletproof, that is.
Hey, times are tough on the PGA Tour. You never know when a sniper might be hiding in a bunker or something. Bubba’s ready.
This isn’t the first time Watson has traveled in an eye-opening vehicle. You may remember his custom-made hovercraft – deemed the Bubbacraft – from earlier last year. That was also designed by Oakley, who apparently makes much more than just awesome golf apparel and sunglasses.
I’m convinced Bubba is building an army. You know, other than the army comprised of his many fans.
Other Hot Links:
- Bubba Watson Sinks Putt on a Plane, Makes SportsCenter (Video)
- Bubba Watson Plays Through an Office Cubicle (Video)
- Batman-Inspired Golf Cart Sells for Big Bucks on eBay
- Bubba Watson Makes His Own SportsCenter Video
- Garia's Dream Carts (Video)
- Driver Turns Car into Mini Golf Course (Photo)
- Bubba Watson's Unexpected Visit to Dubsdread (Video)
- Duck Dynasty's Uncle Si is No Bubba Watson (Video)
- Shaq, Bubba Watson Duel On The Golf Course (Video)
- Bubba Buys Tiger's Old Isleworth Digs
Cheyenne Woods Remixes Uncle Tiger's Classic Nike Ad...Again14 hours ago
Bubba Blows Up Biscuit For Bojangles Spot14 hours ago
TaylorMade, Hank Haney Take Time Square18 hours ago
The Fringe: Week in Review03/14/2014
All Shook Up: Irish Shandy03/14/2014
Amputee Jared Brentz Drives More Than Golf Balls03/13/2014
WFAN's Mike Francesa Blasts Patrick Reed03/13/2014
Rory McIlroy's Old Irish Mansion to Become Wedding Venue03/13/2014
Recent TweetsTweets by @Back9Network