She's got the name. She's got the skills. She's got her first professional win. But it looks like Cheyenne Woods wants Tiger Woods' swagger as well.
In her second such video post to Instagram, Back9 Ambassador Cheyenne Woods recreated one of Tiger's most famous Nike ads again... but this time, from a unique perspective.
Woods first successful attempt at recreating the ad in November quickly became an internet sensation:
Tiger Woods' Original Nike Ad
Cheyenne's First Failed Attempt Several Months Ago
Photo Gallery: Cheyenne Woods
Related Link: It Takes Two: Friends Team Up For Amazing Trick Shot
More with Cheyenne Woods:
- Cheyenne Woods Finally Celebrates First Pro Win
- B9N's Cheyenne Woods Among '18 Most Beautiful Women in Golf'
- Cheyenne Woods Not Burdened By Tiger
- 9 Questions with Cheyenne Woods
- Gift Guide: Cheyenne Woods' Favorite Things
- Cheyenne Woods: Catching Tiger Off Guard
- Cheyenne Woods Motivated by Visit to St. Andrews
- Multitalented Cheyenne Woods Masters Moonwalk
- Cheyenne Woods: Iconic Masters Shots Come to Life
- Cheyenne Woods: 'Captivated' By Tiger's Presence At Augusta
- Cheyenne Woods: Masters Memories Old And New
- Cheyenne Woods: Masters Practice Rounds Are Special For Everyone
- Back9 In 90: Gary Player Talks With Cheyenne Woods
- Cheyenne Woods: U.S. Open First Impressions