Trick shots don’t always go as planned. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. And then sometimes you light yourself on fire doing one.
The guy in this (trick shot?) video from a few months ago decided it’d be a good idea to light a golf ball on fire and hit it. As you can imagine, it didn’t work out as he expected.
I’m not so sure he didn’t coat the head of his club with gasoline for a cool, added effect. If so, it worked.
Regardless, no one appeared to get hurt and it made for an awesome video. Even if it wasn’t really a trick shot … at all.
h/t: Bunkers Paradise is not just another golf blog, it is the fastest growing golf community on the web and social media. If it’s golf, we have it! Join us at Bunkers Paradise as we ‘Live, Love and Learn Everything Golf’.
Related Link: Video Breakdown: The Anatomy of a Failed Golf Trick Shot
Other Hot Links:
- 5 Things You Need to Know: Wyndham Championship
- Rory’s Northern Ireland Mansion Up for Rent
- The Odds: McIlroy Heavy Favorite Win Masters In 2015
- Huge Autographed Michael Jordan Golf Ball Could Be Yours
- World’s Largest Golf Outing Raises Money for Wounded Warriors
- The Fringe: Tiger Woods Wants to Play, Tom Watson Still Considering
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Juggling Pros & Jungle Gyms
- Most Likely To Make You Laugh: Jimmy Fallon’s Golf Superlatives