With the holidays just around the corner, everyone could use a little help in selecting gifts for friends and family. Especially men. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things, some of which work for any woman, and others that will really interest the golfer in your life.
I rarely stray from French manis, but Opi Big Apple Red is one of my favorite go-to's, especially during the holidays.
Off the course I love putting this on and feeling super feminine. The bold red is perfect for spicing up any outfit.
I naturally have very curly hair, but straighten it a majority of the time. So this keeps my hair healthy despite all of the heat used on it.
My favorite fragrance by far. I use this daily on and off the golf course.
A great wireless and portable speaker. I take this on the course and travel with it on all my trips.
One of the most comfortable pair of golf shoes I have. Love the colors and how sleek they look on the course.
My favorite skort on the course. It's fitted but allows for movement. I have it in almost every color!
I LOVE these. They have a unique look and come in amazing colors. I wear them everywhere!
Fashionable and functional for on the course.
Related Link: Cheyenne Woods Remixes Uncle Tiger's Classic Nike Ad
Back9's Holiday Gift Guides:
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Caddyshack Gifts
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Golf Getaways
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Electronics
- Gift Guide: Motorsports Lovers
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Drivers
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Irons
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Wedges
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Putters
- Gift Guide: Fairways and Hybrids
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Beers
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Wines
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Liquors
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Gifts for Video Gamers
- Gift Guide: TrendyGolf's Accessories
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Funny Golf T-Shirts