Sotheby's International Realty
Not too many people can say they own their own 18-hole golf course, but you could be one of those few. That is, as long as you have $60 million lying around.
A 20,000-square-foot Long Island mansion with its own private USGA-rated golf course is for sale in the Hamptons. And just in case you want to run your own five-star resort, it has everything you'll need to do so.
According to sothebyshomes.com, the house features eight bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, and while that may not seem overly impressive, the rest of the place is. To go along with the house and the Rees Jones-designed course, you'll get:
- Swimming pool
- Three ponds loaded with fish
- Two three-car garages
- Grass tennis court
- 14 formal gardens
- Guest cottage (because eight bedrooms may not be enough)
Still not impressed?
How about a two-story clubhouse. Yep, you'll have your own golf shop.
Take a look at the rest of Three Ponds Farm:
If I had $60 million to spend, everyone else would be out of luck because this place would be mine. It epitomizes the term "golfer's dream home."
It's one thing to live on a golf course. It's another thing to own one.
There is nothing else you could possibly want in a home.
Related Link: Hunter Mahan's House is a Steal at $9.5 Million
Other Hot Links:
- 'Stay Tuned': Keegan Bradley Teases Fans With Jordan Shoes
- The Fringe: 'Ph-ill' Mickelson Will Leave You Hanging
- Kevin Streelman's Ball Gets Lodged In A Tree Trunk
- Next Up on Rickie Fowler's Bucket List: Skydiving
- 9 Greatest Moments in PGA Championship History
- Last Shot: Colin Montgomerie Gets Final Major Chance at Valhalla