The next time you visit Outback, Holiday Inn or your local Hooters restaurant, you've got another option for beverage choice -- The Original John Daly Cocktail made by GIASI Beverages.
That's right, Daly has his own line of adult beverages including sweet, peach and raspberry teas all mixed with lemonade and infused with vodka. Currently, he's on tour in South Carolina promoting the brand.
— John Daly (@PGA_JohnDaly) August 22, 2014
Playing on Daly's "grip it and rip it" mentality on the golf course, the beverage company's name is an acronym of "grip it and sip it".
GIASI Beverages was launched in 2010 and has formalized the Daly beverage brand. Its headquarters share a space with the original Hooters building in Clearwater, Fla.
Photo Gallery: The Best of John Daly's Pants
Other Hot Links:
- John Daly: "I Would Love To Help Dustin Johnson"
- John Daly Disappointed With Twitter After Shooting 90
- John Daly Hits Ball out of Guy’s Mouth (Video)
- LIVE Updates: 2014 PGA Merchandise Show
- John Daly Sinks Ace at Pro-Am, Wins Brand New Luxury Car?
- John Daly's Encounter with Cobra in South Africa
- John Daly Plays Golf in a Tutu
- Where's John Daly? Downstream Casino (Video)
- John Daly Tells Miley Cyrus He's Still Having Sex at 47
- John Daly: Inside the Lion's Den (Video)