PGA Tour pros Jason Dufner and Keegan Bradley are great friends on and off the course. Both are known for their tendency to be practical jokers in the locker room, especially when one of the two is the butt of the joke.
During Thursday’s first round at the Northwestern Mutual World Challenge at Sherwood Country Club, Dufner played a shot out of a fairway bunker. Resting nearby in said bunker was a massive stone, which any gentlemen golfer would remove from play.
Welp. Dufner definitely removed the rock from play… and put it in playing partner Keegan Bradley’s golf bag.
This might actually be a bigger prank on Keegan’s caddy, since he has to actually carry the bag. Regardless, how can you not love the relationship these two golf bros have?
Other Hot Links:
- TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
- Back9′s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
- Did Tiger Woods Give Jason Dufner a Stanford-Red Car?
- Yao Ming Is Not Impressed with Keegan Bradley
- Keegan Bradley a Team Player on Course and Back Home
- Howard Stern Is Good For Golf