PGA Tour favorite John Daly has been sponsored by the fine folks at Loudmouth Golf for years, resulting in some of the more memorable golf outfits in recent history. By the looks of Daly’s new SpongBob SquarePants-inspired trousers, we are all in for some doosies this golf season.
Daly, who has had his ups and downs on tour throughout his career, has been playing extremely well over the past few weeks. He finished in a respectable tie for 32nd at the Sony Open in Hawaii, pocketing over $30,000 in the process. Not a bad week, if you ask me.
The Lion is currently in Qatar for the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters at Doha Golf Club, so here’s hoping we’ll see much more of Daly’s unique wardrobe pieces throughout the tournament.
Related Link: Year In Twitter Pics - John Daly
Other Hot Links:
- TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
- John Daly Hits Ball out of Guy’s Mouth (Video)
- LIVE Updates: 2014 PGA Merchandise Show
- John Daly Sinks Ace at Pro-Am, Wins Brand New Luxury Car?
- John Daly's Encounter with Cobra in South Africa
- John Daly Plays Golf in a Tutu
- Where's John Daly? Downstream Casino (Video)
- John Daly Tells Miley Cyrus He's Still Having Sex at 47
- John Daly: Inside the Lion's Den (Video)
Are These the Biggest Tiger Woods Fans Ever?18 hours ago
Weather Delay at Doral Means Players Take to Social Media20 hours ago
Video: COBRA PUMA's Bob Philion Brings 'Swagger' to Golf20 hours ago
BOURBON STEAK and Golf: The Perfect Combo21 hours ago
Night-Golf Balls Light Up On Impact23 hours ago
Lamborghini's Newest Ride, the Huracan, Is 'Revolutionary'23 hours ago
The Fringe: Rory's Potty Mouth & Stenson's Strip Shot03/06/2014
5 Players to Watch: WGC-Cadillac Championship03/06/2014
Recent TweetsTweets by @Back9Network