Keegan Bradley has been enjoying his downtime this week, tweeting during sporting events and all, but he did take a break from that to caddie for his good friend and former St. John's teammate, Evan Beirne, at the U.S. Open qualifier at Admirals Cove in Jupiter, Fla.
— FSGA (@fsga) May 2, 2014
Both Bradley and Beirne are from the Northeast -- Bradley from Vermont and Beirne from Connecticut -- and both currently reside in Jupiter. Bradley doesn't need to worry about qualifying for this year's championship at Pinehurst, as he is exempt thanks to his standing in the Official World Golf Ranking and his win at the 2011 PGA Championship.
Related Link: Keegan Bradley Fires Shots at GoPro Drone
Bierne, obviously, is not exempt, and must play his way into the U.S. Open. Currently, Bierne can be found playing on the mini-tours in Florida. Bradley will be back on the PGA Tour next week at the Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass.
Other Hot Links:
- Tom Watson Holding Out Hope Tiger Woods Can Play Ryder Cup
- Ian Poulter Has Very Different Car Problems Than You
- Morgan Hoffmann Sports 'Talladega Nights' Wedges
- Throwback Thursday: First Timers on Tour
- Why is Jason Dufner Obsessed with Overloaded Cars?
- Chesson Hadley Makes Birdie After Caddie Falls, Bends Putter
- Dwight Freeney Tackles the Links with New Callaway Clubs