Following a first-round 3-under 69 on Thursday at the Humana Challenge, Keegan Bradley moved up the leaderboard Friday with some help from a hole-in-one on No. 3.
He began the second round on the back nine, where he birdied Nos. 10, 16 and 17. Bradley made the turn and parred the first two holes, then pulled out his 8-iron and holed his tee shot on the 180-yard, par-3 third hole. After landing about six feet right of the stick, his ball slowly rode the slope right down into the cup.
Jason Dufner's favorite antagonizer, Bradley then got a nice little chest bump from Zach Johnson -- it's always great to see opponents get nearly as excited about an ace as the one who hit it -- and high-fives from the amateurs they were playing with, Doug Band and Stuart Katzoff.
Bradley went on to grab a couple more birdies at Nos. 4 and 7, but he bogeyed the eighth hole and finished with a 6-under 66. He's 9-under overall through two rounds and in a tie for 22nd place.
However, that ace wasn't as impressive as this one from the second annual Keegan Bradley Charity Golf Classic this past August in Vermont:
Other Hot Links:
- Keegan Bradley Emulates Kramer, Whales Beware!
- Keegan Bradley on Howard Stern Wrap-Up Show
- Howard Stern Is Good For Golf
- Keegan Bradley Stamps "Baba Booey" On His Wedge
- Keegan Bradley a Team Player on Course and Back Home
- Keegan Bradley Swagged Out at The Presidents Cup
- Keegan Bradley + WWE = Howard Stern