Well, that’s unfortunate. Kevin Streelman found one of the many trees at Firestone CC, but not in ordinary fashion, to say the least.
His tee shot on the par-4 third hole somehow lodged itself into the bark of a tree. I don’t really know how that happens, but it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.
Take a look:
If only we could see the entirety of the shot to determine whether Streelman hit the ball ridiculously hard, or if it bounced and got “lucky,” if you will.
Regardless, it was a bad break for a struggling Streelman, who made bogey on the hole and wound up shooting an 8-over 78 on Thursday.
Other Hot Links:
- Dustin Johnson Taking Leave of Absence for 'Personal Challenges'
- Nike To Release Limited Prototype Irons Designed By Woods, McIlroy
- Video & Photos: A Look Inside Rory's Plush Pad
- Smooth Move? Tiger Woods Considers Shaving Head
- Someone Found President Obama's Ball ... In The Woods
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Juggling Acts & Field Goal Attempts
- You Could Own Rory McIlroy's Open Championship Ball
- Tiger Woods On His Son: 'He Wants to Beat Me in Everything'