Photo Gallery: World's Sexiest Skier Lindsey Vonn
A better athlete, I would say, yes. One example: I wouldn’t say I’m unprofessional, but the consistency that Tiger shows in his professionalism – wow. No one has any idea how hard Tiger works. Tiger says he wants to be fitter than all the others, that’s his way. So he pushes himself a lot further than he perhaps needs to, and to see that pushes me in turn. The other unbelievable thing about Tiger is his mental toughness. There were moments in golf tournaments where I said to myself, 'Okay, Lindsey, this is the next level of self-confidence, concentration, control. When you make it to this level, it will make you a better skier.'
Vonn is currently working her way back into top shape after suffering a partially torn ACL in a practice crash in late November. She's been in training for the Sochi Winter Olympics in February and has been actively keeping her fans updated via Twitter and Instagram since the injury. After her fifth-place finish in a World Cup Super-G over the weekend, Vonn announced that she was ready for Sochi and said, “I know I can win.”
— lindsey vonn (@lindseyvonn) December 8, 2013
2014 Golf Swimsuit Gallery:
Other Hot Links:
- TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
- Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn Enjoy Some Football in Denver
- Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods Adopt Dog With Bum Knee
- Sorry Guys: Paula Creamer Gets Engaged
- Lindsey Vonn Explains Squirrel Scare Tactic
- Paulina Gretzky Is Maxim's December Cover Girl
- What’s It Like to Date Tiger, Lindsey?