When filming a friend’s golf swing, it’s always a good idea to first gauge the talent level of said friend before agreeing to the task in the first place.
Can your friend get the ball airborne? Will he or she be embarrassed if seen on video? What is the potential for a complete “whiff?” These and other questions should run through your head right from the start.
However, the most important item on your mental checklist to cover – especially if you are a male – is whether or not you should wear a protective cup while filming. This guy should have.
We’ve all had the shanks at one point in our lives. However, it is very rare that your hosel-rocket finds the … um … “sweet spot” of a nearby spectator. Unless you're Judge Smails of course.
Photo Gallery: Bill Murray, Clown Prince of Golf
Related Link: Rodriguez Hurts His Chi Chi on Big Break
Other Hot Links:
- This Trick Shot Is Nuts!
- Top 11 Most Memorable Caddyshack Moments (Video)
- See the Real Home of Caddyshack
- You Might Be Surprised At TopGolf's Impact
- Golf Ball Diver Bitten By a Gator for a Second Time
- Is This The Greatest Hole-In-One Of All Time?