The Masters is set to kick off next week, and funny-guy Will Ferrell couldn’t help but give his thoughts about the iconic tournament. Ferrell took time to give some advice on a number of topics including how to honor the recently removed Eisenhower tree, and it’s something that could only come from the warped mind of Ron Burgundy himself.
Related Link: Will Ferrell's Desert Showdown Smells of Rich Mahogany
The Eisenhower tree wasn’t his only topic of interest, however. He also touched on a few other items, including his Jim Nantz relaxation tape, how he'd "hip up" the tournament and his thoughts a potential fight between Rory McIlroy and Bubba Watson.
We’ll (likely) never see keychains made out of the Eisenhower tree, but you know they'd sell like hotcakes if they did.
Will Ferrell is also quite the golf fan, seen here accepting an ESPY on Tiger Woods' behalf:
Related Links: Ron Burgundy Shows Off Golf Swing on Media Tour
Other Hot Links:
- I Love Stamp: Morgan Hoffmann Has 'Anchorman' Wedges
- Tom Brady Tries Skeet Shooting with Golf Clubs, Chunks It
- The Fringe: Rory's Rebound and Drones Attack
- Will Ferrell Gets Rory McIlroy Into 'Anchorman 2' Premiere
- Putt-Putt Perfection the Real Deal