I'm not sure if it's a coincidence that the PGA Tour is in NASCAR's backyard (Charlotte, N.C.) this week for the Wells Fargo Championship, or if it's because NASCAR is actually in Talladega, Ala., this week, but Morgan Hoffmann's wedges are stamped with some of the best quotes from the movie "Talladega Nights."
— Morgan Hoffmann (@Morgan_Hoffmann) May 1, 2014
If you need a refresher, here are the immortalized lines from the film:
"Shake and Bake!"
"Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spiker monkey!"
"If you ain't first, you're last!"
I can't wait for Hoffmann to breakthrough and win on the PGA Tour. There's such a demand for funny, personable star athletes in the mold of Rickie Fowler and Bubba Watson. Hoffmann would fit that mold nicely … all he's missing is the win.
Related Link: Morgan Hoffmann Has 'Anchorman' Wedges
Other Hot Links:
- Ron Burgundy Shows Off Golf Swing on Media Tour
- Will Ferrell Gets Rory McIlroy Into 'Anchorman 2' Premiere
- Putt-Putt Perfection the Real Deal
- Tiger Woods Set to Design his First U.S. Course
- Rio de Janeiro Olympic Preparations Are the 'Worst'
- Rick and Glenn of 'Walking Dead' Hit the Links... Without Zombies
- Jason Dufner Visits Milwaukee, Leaves Divots at Miller Park