We've seen all sorts of holes-in-one made by all kinds of people. Blind guys, elderly ladies and 14-year-old kids have all made headlines for their aces. We've also seen multiple aces in a round and in a day, on consecutive days and by pros and amateurs alike … but I don't think we've ever seen a reaction to an ace quite like this.
I may never know the pure, unadulterated joy that comes when you make a hole-in-one, but this guy gives us all a glimpse at what incredible bliss burying your tee shot in the bottom of the cup brings:
Seriously -- and this is no knock on my folks, lovely girlfriend, Santa Claus or anyone or anything else -- but I can't honestly say I've been that happy or excited over anything that's ever happened in my life. This guy is more hopped-up than a bunch of toddlers who found and devoured a stash of Pixisticks.
Good for him, though. My groaning comes purely from a place of jealousy. Congrats on your ace, dude.
Related Link: Blind British Golfer Sinks 5 Holes-In-One in 4 Years
Other Hot Links:
- 14-Year-Old Makes Back-to-Back Holes-In-One
- This 92-Year-Old Woman is Your New Golfing Idol
- 17,000,000 to 1: Couple Sinks 2 Holes-In-One In Same Round
- Jordan Spieth Makes Hole-in-One at Presidents Cup
- Man Makes $1 Million Hole-In-One
- Hole-In-One Too
- Keegan Bradley Sinks Hole-In-One at Humana Challenge
- Summer of the Ace: 9 Best Holes-in-One
- Peyton Manning's Month: Hole-In-One At Castle Pines, 77 At Augusta