The U.S. Ryder Cup team is officially set after Tom Watson made his captain’s picks on Tuesday night to finalize his squad. On Wednesday morning, we found out what the 12 men representing the United States will be wearing in less than a month at Gleneagles.
Ralph Lauren was named an official partner of the PGA of America until 2020, and will be the outfitter of the U.S. team for the next four Ryder Cups. Here’s what this year’s team will wear in Gleneagles.
— PGA of America (@pgaofamerica) September 3, 2014
— PGA.COM (@PGA_com) September 3, 2014
— Ralph Lauren (@RalphLauren) September 3, 2014
As you’d expect, there’s plenty of red-white-and-blue throughout the uniform, and a touch of Gleneagles with the tartan pants. If this is a sign of things to come for the next six years, U.S. golf is in good hands.
- Bradley, Mahan, Simpson Named U.S. Ryder Cup Captain’s Picks
- Ryder Cup Officials To Enforce Social Media Ban
- Billy Horschel Wants on U.S. Ryder Cup Team to Face Ian Poulter
- One American’s Tribute to Ryder Cup Legend/Nightmare Ian Poulter
- U.S. Ryder Cup Team Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Bubba Watson Gets Awesome Ryder Cup Shoes From Oakley
- Donald Trump’s Next Golf Wish: Move Ryder Cup To Dubai
- Poulter, Westwood, Gallacher Complete European Ryder Cup Team