Sometimes we wonder if Rickie Fowler chose the wrong career. When he goes out and places T-5 at the Masters, we feel better about golf being his true calling. But when he goes out and races cars or motorbikes, we wonder if whacking a little white ball around isn't thrilling enough for him.
Maybe the key is just balance? After so many serene rounds of golf he just needs a little action to get the adrenaline flowing again?
Consider that mission accomplished on the day Fowler hopped in a plane with Kirby Chambliss, a fellow Red Bull athlete and two-time Red Bull Air Race world champion. "Formula 1 in the air," as Fowler describes it:
— Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowlerPGA) April 23, 2014
Photo Gallery: Rickie Fowler
Other Hot Links:
- Rickie Fowler Takes Batting Practice At Cardinals Camp
- Rickie Fowler Rocks Mullet During Afternoon Jog
- Rickie Fowler Rocks A New Mustache
- Behind the Scenes: Rickie Fowler's Psychedelic Driving Range
- Rickie Fowler Always Having Fun, Giving Back
- Rickie Fowler Introduces Kick-Ass Alter Ego Dick Fowler P.I.
- Dick Fowler P.I. Bitten By the Love Trap
- Fowler Flips Over Bubba's Rough Round