You might not be able to play golf like Rory McIlroy, but now you can (kind of) live like the four-time major winner!
According to Golf.com, Rory’s former Northern Irish home – Robinhall House – is now available for rent. In addition to the massive home, you will also have access to a nine-hole private golf course, helicopter and chauffer services, a private lake, an 18-seat movie theater, in-house chefs, tennis courts and golf lessons from a local golf pro!
(All photos courtesy of dailymail.co.uk)
Better yet, you can get all of that for the low price of only $20,977 a week! That’s almost $100,000 a month. IT’S LIKE THEY’RE GIVING IT AWAY.
In case that price tag is too rich for your blood (you cheapskate), you also have the option of renting the property on an hourly basis ($160/2 hours for adults, or $75/2 hours for children).
Other Hot Links:
- Major Mulligan: What If Rory & Caroline Didn't Break Up?
- Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy Promise Each Other More Battles
- The Odds: McIlroy Heavy Favorite Win Masters In 2015
- Huge Autographed Michael Jordan Golf Ball Could Be Yours
- World's Largest Golf Outing Raises Money for Wounded Warriors
- The Fringe: Tiger Woods Wants to Play, Tom Watson Still Considering
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Juggling Pros & Jungle Gyms
- Most Likely To Make You Laugh: Jimmy Fallon's Golf Superlatives
- Golf World Mourns the Loss of Comedian Robin Williams