Not surprisingly, Rory McIlroy owns an extremely nice home. A few of them, probably, but one he’s shown off a bit is his mansion in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. – an area also known as “Golfer’s Paradise.”
As part of its #DontSleepOnSummer campaign, Nike Golf sent out a few shots on Instagram over the weekend of Rory at said pad – doing work in the home gym and barefoot on the backyard putting green:
However, there’s much more to see of the 15,286-square-foot, six-bedroom, 9-bathroom house, which McIlroy purchased in 2012 for $9.5 million. As seen in these aerial photos, there are also a few party patios and a place for a yacht.
For a look inside, McIlroy let Bose come by for a visit last year:
As McIlroy said, his trophy room is a little reminder that he is actually pretty good at this game – something he needed last year. This year, he’s doing well to fill those shelves with trophies.
Related Link: You Could Own Rory McIlroy’s Open Championship Ball
Other Hot Links:
- The Fringe: Lindsey Vonn Gets Lesson from Tiger Woods
- Tiger Woods On His Son: ‘He Wants to Beat Me in Everything’
- Rory McIlroy Really Wants Grand Slam, Calls On Augusta Member
- 15 Legendary Caddyshack GIFs
- Video: Is This The Greatest Hole-In-One Of All Time?
- Rory McIlroy’s Dad Cashes in Big on 10-Year-Old Bet
- Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
- Stephen Colbert’s Hilarious Take on Rory McIlroy, Caroline Wozniacki
- Rory McIlroy to Parade Claret Jug at Manchester United Game
- Will Rory McIlroy Win 18 Majors? Padraig Harrington Says Yes
- Top 5 Things Ever Put Into the Claret Jug
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Rickie Fowler
- Video: Hockey Star Tyler Seguin Allows Tee Shot Off His Nether Region
- Inside Look: Tim Tebow Buys $1.4 Million Home on Golf Course