The Belfry golf resort — a four-time Ryder Cup host — recently underwent renovations, and one of the most eye-catching additions can be seen as soon as you walk into the hotel lobby. Really, you can’t miss it.
It’s a massive chandelier made out of 140 PING irons and putters.
The Ping chandelier in the new entrance @TheBelryHotel ….very different … pic.twitter.com/arzNSutEAQ
— chubby chandler (@chubby6665) August 25, 2014
The masterpiece is truly an eye-catching work of art — one that will get anyone who walks in to stop and admire its craftsmanship.
“We are sure the PING chandelier will become an iconic part of The Belfry Hotel, welcoming amateur and professional golfers to the venue for many years to come,” Anthony Holly, Chantelle Lighting Managing Director, said to Golfmagic.
This chandelier is truly something that I’ve never seen before, and absolutely belongs in every golfer’s home.
Other Hot Links:
- Rory McIlroy Looking Forward to Broncos-Colts Game in Denver
- 9 Best Sports Ice Bucket Challenges
- Michelle Wie Soars Like Mike
- Tiger Woods, Sean Foley Part Ways
- #PhilWasHere Memes Flood Web
- Rory McIlroy on Verge of Richest Golf Season Ever
- Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
- The Fringe: Mickelson’s Bet Could Become a Lot More Expensive
- Colts’ Kicker Breaks Out Golf Celebration After Booming Punt