I'm not exactly sure this one should get filed under the category of "trick shot," but it's certainly not something you see every day. For some reason, a few guys thought it would be a good idea to tee up a golf ball on a cup -- a baseball cup -- worn by a man lying on the ground, and hit a drive off of it. You get the picture.
And they did it not once, but twice.
While the shot itself was fairly ordinary, the circumstances and risk factor were not. It'd be impressive to pull it off once, but twice (without flinching) makes it that much more awesome.
Thankfully the shot went, shall we say, smoothly. Oh, and pain-free.
Related Link: Rodriguez Hurts His Chi Chi on Big Break
Other Hot Links:
- Back9Network Launches On DIRECTV Sept. 29
- James Heath Makes an Ace, Wins 2015 BMW i8
- Golf Employees in Dubai Can't Dance, But Sure are 'Happy'
- Tiger Woods No. 21 Among Forbes' Most Powerful Celebrities
- Tweek in Review: The Week's Best Tweets
- The Fringe: Major Test at Congressional & Dufner Close-Up