Lessons from Tiger Woods are not easy to come by. But if you're an actor in a successful sitcom and you attend Tiger Jam, the chances increase immensely.
Kunal Nayyar can attest to that. The man who plays Raj on the "Big Bang Theory" was spotted putting Friday with the world's No. 1 golfer. Tiger's bad back is keeping him from playing these days, but that can't keep him from dishing out tips.
— Abby I. Liebenthal (@TWFLiebs) May 16, 2014
Nayyar is one of many celebrities on hand for the 16th annual Tiger Jam, which runs Friday and Saturday at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. As a fundraiser to benefit the Tiger Woods Foundation's college-access programs, golf and poker will be played and gourmet cuisine will be served.
Friday night is Poker Night and will feature poker legend Phil Hellmuth and poker Hall of Famer Doyle Brunson. Participants then get out the clubs Saturday at Cascata Golf Course, where Nayyar will look to put to use the tips he received Friday. OneRepublic will perform Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay Events Center.
For Nayyar's sake, hopefully his wife, a former Miss India, is aware that he's attending Tiger Jam this weekend; we'd hate to out him. He once told Conan O'Brien that he found it much easier to lie to his wife about golfing rather than tell the truth:
Other Hot Links:
- Marcus Jordan Teases Golfers With Custom Air Jordan 1 Golf Shoes
- The Fringe: Heir Jordan Makes An Ace Thanks To Bradley, Donald
- Kevin Durant Gives Bubba Watson the Shoes Off his Feet
- Tiger Woods Design Making Progress in Cabo San Lucas
- Alex Morgan Unleashes Swing & Dance at Topgolf
- I've Got Your Back: Tiger, Vonn Help Each Other Through Rehab