PGA Tour veteran Tim Herron is not playing in the Masters this year. But that doesn’t mean he can’t fill us in on his wardrobe for the week, even if it includes flip-flops.
Herron (@PGALumpy) tweeted out a photo of his outfits for the week on Monday, much to the delight of Lumpy’s loyal followers. As you can tell, tongue is buried snugly in his cheek with his style choices.
— Tim Herron (@PGALumpy) April 7, 2014
On Thursday, Herron will be wearing a “Dalai Lama Big Hitter” t-shirt and Minnesota Vikings sweatpants while he pays bills and crosses items off his “Honey Do” list.
Friday’s outfit includes a purple robe and slippers – and nothing else – while he catches up on old Duck Dynasty episodes on his DVR. Oh, sorry; he’ll also wear a black baseball cap.
Saturday features what might be the nicest outfit in the bunch, mainly because he actually has to leave the house. That’s the perfect occasion for a classy fleece sweater and jeans.
Finally, Herron’s Sunday wardrobe consists of a Guinness tank top and Masters-logo swim trunks as he takes his kids to the water park.
Photo Gallery: Augusta National Turns 81
More Masters Coverage:
- Masters Thoughts with Will Ferrell (Video)
- A Look Inside The Green Jacket
- All Shook Up: The Green Jacket (Video)
- Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
- The Odds: Tiger Withdraws From Masters, Rory Assumes Top Spot
- A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
- The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots (Video)
- Augusta’s Famed Eisenhower Tree Removed, ‘Ike’ Probably Happy
- The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
- 2014 Major Venues Not Immune to Winter Blast (Photos)
Masters Gear Coverage:
- Nike Releases Scripts for the 2014 Masters
- Nike Shows Off New Masters-Inspired Shoes
- ECCO Releases Limited Edition Fred Couples Shoe
- Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
- Cobra Golf Releases Limited Edition Masters Driver