The two greatest active quarterbacks took part in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, but neither made the cut to play a fourth round on Sunday. Manning and his pro partner, Scott Langley, shot a 16-under through three rounds, leaving them tied for 26th; the top 25 pro-am pairings advanced to Sunday. Brady and his partner, Ricky Barnes, carded a 13-under.
Nonetheless, the QBs turned in some highlights:
Other Hot Links:
- 11 Best 2014 Olympian Golfers
- Video: Back9Network Presents 'Inspire 2 Aspire'
- This Mini Golf Course Made Out of Snow is Amazing
- Clint Eastwood Saves Life of AT&T Pro-Am CEO
- Lindsey Vonn: Happiest I've Ever Been