If there’s something golf fans everywhere can agree on, it’s that our sport has some pretty interesting trophy designs.
Photo Gallery: Best Tee Markers From Around the World
Most are your typical jug or cup design, often differing in size and materials from one tournament to the next. Heck, even some of the most famous tournaments – like The Masters, for example – pays greater credence to a jacket that’s awarded to the winner in addition to a traditional mantelpiece.
But sometimes a tournament will cross into the 'Realm of the Weird' by handing its winner a trophy that looks more like a medieval torture device. There are even some trophies that look a little, um, adult, if you catch my drift.
This video from Golfing World highlights ten of the weirdest golf trophies in the world.
Related Links: Top 11 Most Memorable Caddyshack Moments
Other Hot Links:
- 15 Legendary Caddyshack GIFs
- See the Real Home of Caddyshack
- Gift Guide: Top 9 Caddyshack Gifts
- Rodney Dangerfield Getting Respect for Caddyshack Line
- President Obama, Alonzo Mourning Golf at 'Caddyshack' Course
- Bill Murray Answers Everything On Reddit