The golf world is alive and well on Twitter, sharing some insight into the lives of the best players on the planet -- on and off the course. Here are our favorite tweets from the week that was.
1) Since When Does Anyone "Miss" Ironing?
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) January 23, 2014
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) January 24, 2014
2) That's What Friends Are For
— Graeme McDowell (@Graeme_McDowell) January 24, 2014
3) Perfecting the Pose
— Michelle Tesori (@mrstesori) January 25, 2014
4) Rickie Roundup
— Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowlerPGA) January 20, 2014
— Farmers Insurance (@WeAreFarmers) January 25, 2014
Love my little fans!! pic.twitter.com/ozhsMM1WND
— Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowlerPGA) January 22, 2014
— Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowlerPGA) January 21, 2014
— Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowlerPGA) January 25, 2014
5) Aye Aye Captain!
— John Daly (@PGA_JohnDaly) January 23, 2014
6) Feel-Good Fitness
Gym time!! 'Kneeling Cable Shoulder A's to improve postural strength and stability. Feels good!' http://t.co/kbQ65y3GkG
— Justin Rose (@JustinRose99) January 24, 2014
7) Ben Crane & Co.
— Ben Crane (@bencranegolf) January 26, 2014
Played with some great folks today, but this is always my favorite foursome. pic.twitter.com/sSk0SZTPCH
— Ben Crane (@bencranegolf) January 21, 2014
My pops wearing his fave shirt today. We included these in the gift bags bc its obviously what every pro/celeb wants pic.twitter.com/s4uUinzAPe
— Ben Crane (@bencranegolf) January 20, 2014
8) She Must File Papers Faster Than Anyone In the Business!
— Arron Oberholser (@ArronOberholser) January 24, 2014
More Tweets: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Related Link: Newsworthy9 - Best Stories of the Week
Other Hot Links:
- TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
- Rickie Fowler Always Having Fun, Giving Back
- Donald Trump Endorses Seahawks' CB Richard Sherman (Video)
- Does It Drive: Super Bowl XLVIII Special (Vide0)
- Who Wears LoudMouth Better: John Daly or Norway Curling?
- I Love Stamp: Morgan Hoffmann Has 'Anchorman' Wedges