Who says the Golf Boys – headed by PGA Tour stars Bubba Watson, Hunter Mahan, Rickie Fowler and Ben Crane – are the only guys who can make golf parody songs?
A new video appearing on YouTube features four golf fans – headed by some guy named Nigel Tait – singing a golf-themed parody of rock group icon Queen’s mega hit, Bohemian Rhapsody:
According to the video’s description, this is a “culmination of 10 years parody-song-writing for [the group’s] annual golf trip” to Australia. The video is incredibly well made for an amateur music video, making me think that these guys A) have a lot of weird talent that impresses friends at parties, and B) have too much time on their hands.
Related Link: Golf Boys Release "2.Oh"
Other Hot Links:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Fires All Store Golf Pros
- Tiger Woods' Houston Golf Course Begins Construction
- Cancer Survivor Jarrod Lyle's PGA Tour Comeback Begins
- Golfers Return to America and the Comfort of Fast Food
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Lakeside Short Game
- The Fringe: Paul Azinger Offers Golf Lessons to Charles Barkley
- Will Rory McIlroy Win 18 Majors? Padraig Harrington Says Yes
- 9 Powerful Quotes From A Sporting Genius, Seve Ballesteros
- World’s Most Expensive Golf Vacation Costs $400,000